Friday, January 27, 2012

Race to ERASE MS Event FUNDRAISER


Hello Everyone! I am trying to raise $1000 to attend the Race to Erase MS Event in May of this year.  Each ticket is a minimum of $1000, and it is submitted in the form of a donation to help fund research to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis, which most of you know that I have.  This is a "Once In a LIFETIME Opportunity," and I really an trying so hard to collect the money for two reasons:

1.  I have MS, and I personally REALLY need someone to find a cure, so why not try to help them fund it?!
2.  I think it would be awesome to spend an evening eating dinner and mingling with celebrities who are also there to support Multiple Sclerosis.

I usually don't use this word, but I will now... Having Multiple Sclerosis Sucks BIG time. Meeting the stars would actually bring me a small positive in this awful situation!

The link to the website with information for you (to make sure this is LEGIT) is below.



Some of the stars who have attended the gala in the past are below... (But SO many more actually go!)







So, $1000... That's quite a chunk of change, huh? I just know we can raise this money! To help, ALL of my jewelry profits are going toward this effort, so please go "LIKE"  and "SHARE" my facebook shop so you can check out all of my jewelry and albums. Please pass this on to friends! And if you buy ANY jewelry from now until the end of January, I will throw in a free pair of surprise earrings, so YAY!  



To put it into prospective: If I sell 100 pairs of earrings at "around" $10 each, that will be $1000! Come on guys... 100 pairs can fly off the shelf ( I'm trying to be OPTIMISTIC... can you tell?)

The more people who "like" my shop, the more people who have the opportunity to support my efforts, so please share it for me! And Share this blog entry as well, so they will know what they're looking into, please! 
The link to my shop is:


All you have to do is comment on the item you would like to buy, and I will respond to you! Please help me in this effort to raise this money, and know that you will he helping SO many people! Please message me if you have any questions! And remember... pass pass pass this on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!