Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Jewelry Boxes and Inspiration!

Hello! Lately, I've been working really hard to narrow down what I will offer in my little shop. I have mingled with quite a few different types of crafts, but I'm sad to say that some crafts were more than a burden to create than a pleasure. And I'm not looking for a burden... I'm looking for something that I will definitely enjoy creating over and over and doing custom orders for.

One thing I LOVE to create are boxes, any kind, any style, any size, any theme. My absolute favorite thing to do is "upcycle" a jewelry box that has been discarded. I should add that I do love taking a plain brand new wooden box and creating a beautiful treasure sometimes too, though.

Obviously, I'm going to be creating jewelry and accessories. With wedding season and Valentines Day rapidly approaching, I'm PRAYING that my jewelry sales increase quickly! In addition to designing jewelry, I'm going to also focus on creating one of a kind unique jewelry and keepsake boxes. I've already made a few, but unfortunately I do not have before and after pictures. I'm going to start doing that for you to see the creation process as well.

I've already done a few custom orders for personalized keepsake boxes, so I think that will be an avenue I'll be traveling down quite often. I LOVE special boxes to keep special items, because I'm a tiny special keepsake hoarder... and I have quite a few boxes of my own as well.

If you're interested in making your own custom order, please contact me via facebook, and I'll work with you to create the perfect special box for you. The link to my facebook shop is:


In the meantime... Here are a few I have already created! Take a peek!


Sold










SOLD




SOLD


The following pictures are of one side of my craft booth a few weeks ago. The other side had jewelry on it. While I do not currently have some of these boxes still available, if you see one you like just ask me, and I'll let you know if  I still have it. Most of my oval boxes are SOLD, but the ceramic jewelry/trinket boxes and wooden trays are still here! This will just give you an idea of what I can make!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!