Thursday, May 10, 2012

Winding Down For A While!

I know, I know... I've been slacking in the "consistent blogger" department lately. In my defense, Scott and I had booth's at THREE craft shows in 3 weekends in a row. Have we been super busy? Yes. Are we thankful for a break for a few weeks? Sort of. Did we have an absolute BLAST in our booth and find an awesome way to connect and spend time together? Definitely!

Until now, my jewelry has been my "deal." I've handled everything alone: creating, buying, selling, advertising, marketing, promoting, online shops, craft show application, ideas, etc... and the list goes on! It's a little late right now, so I can't go into detail right now (more to come shortly), but it's safe to say that my husband just might have a creative bone after all!

I'm exhausted tonight, and I have to be up super early in the morning, so I'm going to cut this one short. All I can say is, when I have time to sit down and tell you all about out craft show experiences lately, it's going to be a long, hilarious post! Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you can receive updates when I post new entries! :)

Here's a sneak peak into our last craft show. Unfortunately, every single picture was taken before the booth was completely set up, so you can't see all of our new jewelry! (And there is a LOT!) I'll be sure to post a lot more photos soon! This will have to do for now... :)









Don't forget to check back to soon to read all about our crazy Craft Show stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!