Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lonely Night Rambles!

I'm writing this post out of sheer boredom... not boredom due to the fact that I have nothing to do. No, the kind of boredom that breeds from not wanting to do the things you need to do. Or in this case, the many things I need to do... pack is number one, reply to e-mails, finish organizing my jewelry inventory, pack, paint some things, pack, edit about 20 new jewelry pictures, did I mention that I need to PACK?

UGH... I have boxes. Check. Packing Tape? Check. Things needing to be packed? Check. Motivation to pick up those items and put them in a box? Um... no.

I look around my house and all I see is craft clutter. I see that, because that's really what is all around my house right now. But, I can't blame it on just not wanting to pack. I also don't want to go put away the laundry, wash the dishes, unload the dishwasher, wash/dry clothes, fold the clothes, etc. Honestly, I wish I didn't have anything to do right now but sit in front of a HUGE canvas and paint anything that comes to mind while I sit right by my best friends and they do the same. I wish that Scott and the kids could be playing and painting around with us too!

We're moving in 20 days, and I am very nervous, almost like starting a new school. What if my new city doesn't like me? I'm not the same person I used to be... and I may not fit in quite as well. On a good note, I've decided that I need more people interaction on a regular basis, someone other than my chihuahua, so I may be getting a booth at the local flea market either in Valley, AL or Opelika, AL... not sure which one yet. Plus, that will give me a place to sell some of my items that I make or redo, or "upcycle" instead of selling solely online in etsy, that was I actually have to talk to real people and interact with them... that will be a good reason to get out of the house, and I'm finding myself anticipating setting up my booth.

All in all... boredom wins tonight, but I think I just may go pack one more box, just to feel a little less lazy and a little more productive. Tonight, I miss my friends and my family... If you're reading this.. you're one of those people! I love you all!

Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!