Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEW SYMPTOMS!


I'm being a whiny-baby in this entry... and we're going to go through to together with pictures and videos that acknowledge and represent that... Here we go:

Crybaby Video

You know you love watching Steve Urkle still, and MAN, can he dance or what?

So, want to know what my latest MS symptoms is? The MS HUG. Also known as the Girdle-Band Sensation. And... it stinks.

Yes, that's the little boy peeing... the same little boy that used to grace the back or 4x4's all over town. Just when you thought he was gone, I brought him back! Little Whizzer.

You know the "F*rget You" by Cee Lo Green? (And yes, I know there's another version but I'm NOT posting that on my blog, just in case the preacher reads it or something. Use your imagination if you must.)

Anyhoo... That song reminds me in a strange way about how I feel about Multiple Sclerosis. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to be like, "Forget you, MS!" and I think I actually said it out loud a few times. So, here you go with that, too!

Forget You Video!!

Another thing that's really creating a damper on packing and moving is that my sleep medication isn't strong enough! I have another medicine I could take, Nuvigil, but my insurance has delightfully declined to back me up (or cover it, if you have no idea what I'm talking about). I want to call them and be like, "Listen, just because my tests aren't turning out just perfect according to your stupid little list, I NEED to stay awake!" In other words, "FORGET" your stupid list!

When about 6 p.m. hits, you can hang it up on me being in the "Normal Functioning Department." That's about the time that my second dose of the day wears off, and I start to go downhill. All I know is, I am so incredibly sleepy, even right now. I go back to the doctor in March (yes, I have to last until then), and hopefully he can switch me to Adderall on a higher dose... although I have to learn how to control the "edgy" feeling it will give me. It's worth it if I will actually stay awake!



Enough whining... I need to go pack. Sleepy packing... this will be interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!