Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craft Inspiration and New Home Dreams!

I always save ideas on my computer, but I rarely ever complete the projects... Here are a few things and people and ideas that have been on my mind lately!




I LOVE this Birdhouse... I think I may paint one!
I LOVE this Gray color... I want to paint our kitchen table this color for when we move! What do you think?
This is my gynecologist... the one who does my surgeries for Interstitial Cystitis. Just thought I'd give him a shout out, because he is an amazing doctor and he saves me from a lot of pain!


I bought an organizer like this from TJ MAXX for $12... and I stored my paint in it just like this. And it was perfect!
Whenever I feel out of place or like I don't quite fit in, I think of Mrs. Dolly... she hasn't fit in from day one, she ignores the criticism, and she's awesome!



I made oval boxes that looked similar to these at Christmas this year!


I want to make one of these with my new sewing machine!



This is what I look like when I wake up in the morning... every morning. It's inevitable.

I have the little mirror with the wood border, I have the empty frame, and I can make the canvas,,, I just might make something similar to this for our new room, but a little brighter!


I have THREE windows that I'm waiting to either paint or create something like this... I can't decide! Anyone want to buy one?


I've actually thought about selling something similar to these  once I master sewing little bags... what do you think?


When you paint a LOT, your clothes look like this almost every day. Mine do. Acrylic paint does not come out of fabric (FYI). I love it!


An organization idea I plan to take advantage of once we move!


I plan on making a few of these with my frame collection!


I would like to paint this on a canvas. I think I like it so much, because I actually remember the periodic table!



I am a Scrabble fanatic. Scott has never beat me. And I fully plan on having one of these built into my back porch one day!


I have the shirts, the pants, the shoes, the belt... but it just doesn't look like this on me no matter what!




I've been collecting random frames of all shapes and sizes... I have about 30... Can't wait to be creative in my own house with them!

I definitely plan on making one of these for our bedroom.... I love anything that looks vintage and has to do with postage and letters!



 I use the following shower hook method for organizing my necklaces. Wal-Mart Clearance: Got the hooks for $2.50 for a dozen. I have 24 and they are full of necklaces! This was an awesome idea!






My husband things this is me... First of all, I don't walk or jog. Second of all, my chihuahua would DIE before she let me do this with her! haha!

Story of my Life... every day all day!


So, is there anyone out there as random as me? Please join and follow my blog if you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!