Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make Up and Mud Gift Basket NEWS!



First of all, this may be a little short and sweet, because I have a very full schedule today... (Even if it does consist mostly of  "At-Home" activities.

I've been a little spastic lately, because we've been trying to pack up our house so that we can move out by the end of the month. Packing is one of the most horrible tasks... but I've already complained enough to you about that lately.

Due to being crazy busy, I haven't had a lot of time to devote to Make Up and Mud Online Boutique. My Facebook updates have slackened and my pins on Pinterest are getting a little dated. *sigh*... What in the world did we do before Facebook and Pinterest? We played outside!

Moving on...

I have three gift baskets that I out together that will be perfect for anyone who is moving into their first apartment or house, maybe right out of high school or college. Due to the BRIGHT colors in each basket, I think they would be better suited for a girl (but who am I to say?) These baskets are filled to the brim with bright, cheery colorful kitchen items, such as measuring spoons, "to-go"container, regular and mini rubber spatulas, toothpick holders, ice scream scoop, potato peeler, a few colorful plastic cups, hard "durable" plastic cup, water bottle (maybe for class?)... the options are endless.

This is the smaller version of one, without all of the cups and extras!


And to top it off, the "basket" isn't like one that that big bunny drops on your doorstep... No, this basket is a rubbery container, definitely suitable to get wet, and would be a perfect bathroom organizer. So, you don't have to stow it away at the top of the closet, because you can find uses for it all year long! Clutter Control... YES!

I'll wrap each gift basket up and tie it at the top with ribbon and add a poofy tulle bow to make it absolutely adorable! This would be a wonderful Graduation Gift, and Graduation time is right around the corner. (It would also be a great Easter Bunny "basket" for that hard to buy for your high school age daughter!) I've put a LOT of items and a LOT of time into each basket, and I really hope you enjoy them!

I only have three left (I started with four), so if you would like to order yours today, just let me know! The link to my Facebook shop is:

https://www.facebook.com/makeupandmudboutique

I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!