Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Craft Shows and New Creations!

Hey guys! I know, I know... I've been a slacker-of-a-blogger lately. And, right when I promised you that I would write more! Well, I have a good reason for not writing (I'm not going to call it an excuse, because... well, I'm just not!)  My good reason for being a poor blogger is because...... DRUMROLL..... I'm about to do my first craft show! (Exhale)

I have to be honest... I am FREAKING OUT! I have a million questions, concerns, and out right fears that keep mingling around my brain, and I'm so  so nervous! I keep thinking, what if I look like an idiot or what if someone thinks my prices are too high, or what if no one stops at my booth, and so on... I am scared out of my mind... but I have to get out of my little comfort zone-of-a-house, and truly try to sell my items! Since I've been focusing more on Etsy than on facebook, I've made quite a few more sales than usual!! Yay!

***FYI  Update*** 

I will be posting a REALLY important blog post later this afternoon, and you do NOT want to miss it, so don't forget to check back a little later today! I'm going to give you some information on how you can score FREE JEWELRY without doing much of anything really! (And NO, I'm not talking about HOME PARTIES... I've come up with a MUCH more creative way for you to earn free jewelry and fill your Christmas Gift List at the same time!) I have VERY LIMITED spots available, so make sure you check back ASAP to find out the important details first thing!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my latest creations... I hope you like them!!














Don't forget to check back later for FREE JEWELRY opportunities! New Information coming this afternoon!

Talk to you soon,
Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!