Tuesday, November 08, 2011

More New Jewelry!

Here is another preview of some of the jewelry I have been working on lately. My health hasn't been cooperative for the past few days, but I wanted to take a few minutes to upload these pics, because if they don't get uploaded, they can't be sold, right?... then it's back to bed for me!

Alabama Earrings $14


Blue Triple Earrings $12

Silver Pearl Wire $12

Christmas Presents $12 (Limited Quantity Available!!)

Crimson Tide Earrings $10

Jesus is the Reason For the Season $12

Colorful Pearls $12

Crackle Earrings only $14 (One Pair Available)

Crackle Cream Set $25 (This is a wire strand: ONE set available!)

Pearl Crystal Bead Set $25 (ONE set available!)

Mini Christmas Wreath $15 (Perfect for a bathroom decoration!)
(Only TWO available!)

Message me on Facebook if you are interested in any of my new items! I will get back  with you ASAP, but please be a little more patient than usual as I try to get well!

Love, Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!