Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Stamped Metal Jewelry Line!

Hey everyone! I am so excited about the new jewelry items that I will be offering very soon!! The new items are part of my new STAMPED METAL JEWELRY! I am so excited, and this is something I've been waiting quite a while to be able to offer. Thanks to my sweet Daddy's wonderful Christmas gifts, I have now started my metal stamp collection and I have three fonts available already!

My fascination with metal stamping started when I was trying to find a medical alert bracelet for Multiple Sclerosis. Then I realized that most of the ones I found were big, bulky, or rubber, not exactly matching my other jewelry. Even if I didn't want a medical alert bracelet, I still would like to be able to raise awareness for different diseases like Multiple Sclerosis or Breast Cancer without just wearing the awareness color.

So, I ran across the art of metal stamping, and I decided that was the route that I wanted to travel. THEN, I realized how expensive the hobby was to start, so I put the idea on hold until I opened my first three sets of metal stamps and my anvil this past Sunday! I was squealing with excitement, and I am still so anxious to get started!

Wearing ribbons and pins is a wonderful way to raise awareness, but I also like the idea of actually stampong and spelling out what I'm representing, which as you know is Multiple Sclerosis. The color for breast cancer is pink and the color for multiple sclerosis is orange, but that doesn't always match what I'm wearing that day. By spelling out the awareness, I'm still able to represent a huge fight for awareness for a fight I'm making everyday.

As I continue to grow my jewelry sales, I'm still saving money to be able to buy new supplies to offer a bigger variety and more unique jewelry styles. In the future, I hope to be able to offer a certain portion of each sale to actual organizations responsible for trying to find a cure for any disease without a cure. Until then, I'll keep working and stamping to build my tools and supplies. I have a goal, and luckily I already have a few orders of people who also want to help raise awareness and one boutique that has offered to carry medical alert/awareness bracelets and necklaces. I love it!

Even if you aren't interested in wearing medical related jewelry, I will still be able to offer many other stamped styles, which are swiftly becoming more popular. So, please message me on facebook if you are interested in placing an order or for prices! Thanks!!

Here is the link to my facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/#!/makeupandmudboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!