Friday, July 22, 2011

Newly Made Items Added to Make Up and Mud Boutique!

Grrr.... If anyone can tell me how to flip the pictures uploaded to my blog, please let me know how. I know your poor necks are going to be sore after looking through 67 pictures sideways.

Here are some of the newawesome items I have recently added to Make Up and Mud Boutique. I finally feel like I'm gaining a little ground, even though sales are slow at first. I'm building my items slowly but surely, and I love what I'm doing!!


 Please remember that a lot of the items I make are personalized, and I can tweak or personalize even the smallest details for you too! I often try crafting with my own last name first, obviously, as you can see. Please contact me if you have any questions, and I will be happy to work with you! Thanks for checking everything out. And if you have any ideas... I'm all ears!

E-mail:   makeupandmud@yahoo.com






































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!