Saturday, February 04, 2012

Still Unpacking!!

Yes, ANOTHER Unpacking post.  I promise, only one or two more, because TA-DA... I'm actually making progress in our new place! We're not quite ready to move in, but I'm not at the point where I want to run crying in the other direction. And trust me, I was ALMOST there. Unpack Week #1= SUCCESS!

Today, Scott is going to help me move a few heavier items in between the kiddo's ball games and playing outside with them. I just need a few "Manly Muscles" to move two bookshelves, because my puny little arms aren't budging them.

I took a picture on my phone the first day I walked in, and I took another one last night. Luckily, there was significant improvement, and I'm thankful that God has given me determination and patience to tackle each box one at a time. That's kind of difficult for me, because I get distracted so easily!

Anyway, week #1 went well... now pray for week #2 to go just as wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!