Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pinterest and Randomness: INSIDE My Head!

Sometimes I think I'm trapped in a nice girl's body, and underneath all that niceness is a layer of sarcasm just lurking around, trying relentlessly to find a way to escape. I forget it's there sometimes, but then I find my way back to Pinterest. That's when I realize that somewhere there is a secret very hidden community of sarcastic and impatient people just like me. And not just that, if you go a little deeper into that secret world, you will also find my other personality half, which is where people survive by saying random thoughts and mentally asking theirselved silent redundant questions.

Have no freakin clue what I'm talking about? Here are a few of my favorites: (WARNING: If you think, thought, would like to continue thinking, etc, that I am a perfectly normal person, just click out of this now, because you're about to go inside my random crazy thoughts! ALL THE TIME...









To check out more *awesomeness*, go randomly flip around on PINTEREST!
I'm addicted to this...

Love you ALL,
Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!