Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My Obvious Path to Video Stardom Awaits...

Hi. Good morning. How are you. I am fine.

Gosh, don't the words above just sound so BORING? Yes, they do, which is why I need something to spice them up a bit. I need a new HD VIDEO CAMERA!! Aaahhhh.... I want one SO so incredibly bad. I want to post snippets of my life on here, and I don't know why. Well, I kind of do know why, and it's mainly because you really don't know me until you have really "seen" me. Words do not really "TELL" what I'm trying to say. They don't really show me. And I can't really let it all out with words. So, really, YOU need me to get a video camera too, right? Yea well... tell that to my checking account.

I still want to write my blog posts, but I really would like to do like one "Blog Video" once a week. Not only would you get to have like ten minutes a week of random babbling by me, but I would have a real actual excuse to fix my hair and put on make-up. My husband would thank you. Seriously. My current style is like:


Every single day. Except that in the place of the baby, you can put a WAY cuter Chihuahua. Score, right? No. Not hardly. But, see if I actually get a HD video camera, on the days that I record my blog video, I will make sure I look like THIS when the hubby comes home.


Now, I'd have to get breast implants and buy a gallon of self-tanner, but I promise that I won't bore you with those teeny minor details any longer. I can even wipe this smile off my face right now to fully complete the look above. So what's it going to be? AWESOME Video Camera Recorded Snippets or just a boring blog filled with...words.*GASP*  I think we all know the answer to that, right? Again, my checkbook is pleading for your opinion and generosity! haha...

Ugh, I know. The virtual world will just have to wait for the recorded clips of myself. Obviously, with my luck, my first video would go viral and I'd end up on a talk show that makes fun of people who Idiotically (is that even a word?) put video's of their Idioticness (definitely NOT a real word, but oh well) online for the world to see. Then I'd have to go into hiding or something, because I'd be so famous. And I may even be able to have a FAKE name... something like... Charlonza. Something inconspicuous like that.

Ah, well, I think maybe I should just need to wait on this whole video recording of myself and getting famous overnight thing... I just don't think I could handle the pressure of becoming an overnight sensation. Maybe later in life.

haha... C-ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and considerate when leaving a comment. Constructive criticism is accepted. Any comments irrelevant to post or derogatory in nature will be deleted promptly. I'd love to hear your ideas and experiences!